Purpose and Scope of Responsibility
- The Exhibitors Committee is responsible for enforcing the rules and regulations of the exhibitor contract. This contract is entered into by industry vendors wishing to host an informational booth at the annual AWBD summer conference and AWBD.
Committee Organization and Reporting Structure
- The Exhibitors Committee reports to the Executive Director.
- The Exhibitors Committee is led by a Chair or Co-Chairs as appointed by the President of the Board.
- The Chair or Co-Chairs constitute the entire committee. There are no other members.
Committee Member Responsibilities
- Interact with exhibitors to ensure all contract and venue rules are adhered to.
- Assist exhibitors with booth requirements and special needs.
- Assist Assistant Executive Director, as needed, with tasks associated with the exhibition venue.
Goals and Objectives
- The committee’s goals and objectives are to liaise between AWBD staff and exhibitors to provide a safe and successful venue for AWBD members to enjoy..
- The committee will meet at least 2 times each year either in person or via conference call.
- Committee Chair and/or Co-Chair should anticipate giving an average of 10-15 hours per year.